Costa Rica Dorling Kindersley Travel GuideID#859
Коста-Рика - Путеводитель Дорлинг Киндерсли
From fine architecture to whitewater rafting, don't miss a thing on your trip to Costa Rica
Whether you want to soak up some history at the Museo Nacional or watch sea turtles nesting at Tortuguero National Park, make sure you make the most of every moment in stunning Costa Rica.
- Over seven hundred colour photographs, maps & illustrations
- Detailed features on surfing, sport fishing, bird-watching and hiking
- Listings of the best accommodation, from boutique hotels to rainforest lodges
- In-depth coverage of top national parks and nature reserves
- Practical information on the transport system, currency, climate and cuisine.
Join the locals in an exuberant festival, discover the Caribbean culture of the east coast, watch spectacular volcanic eruptions, take a wildlife tour or simply relax on a palm-shaded beach – find everything you need for an unforgettable holiday.
|Серия||Dorling Kindersley Travel Guides|